Days are gone when ceiling fans were just a mechanical object mounted on the ceiling of a room, Nowadays its used to enhance your home décor while keeping you cool day and night. Hence, choosing the right one with best in functionality and aesthetic can be tricky. That’s why we are making a list of information you consider before buying best celling fans under 2000.
Important Feature To Look Before Buying Ceiling Fans Under 2000:
Ceiling fans with the star rating are usually about 30 percent more efficient than other ceiling fans. Models which include light are generally 70 percent more efficient than other ceiling fan/light combinations. Before buying, please check how many watts is required to run the fan. Ona an average it’s about 70 watts, so anything less is more energy efficient.
Size Of Room
small room, like lavatory, small size kitchen laundry room, less than 80 sq. ft.: 24-42″ blade, medium room, such as a servant room or office with in 100-150 sq. ft.: 44-50″ blade, standard room, such as a bedroom or living room, 150-300 sq. ft.: 52-60″ blade span, large room, such as a hall or dining room, 300 sq. ft. or more: 62″ blade span
Fan Blade Size
Blades are generally the first thing a person look at on a fan, the number and angle of blades is important to the fan’s functionality than their shape.
Fans generally comes with four or five blades. people assume that more blades will make more air move, in fact more blades create drag. Three blades, such as what you see on giant wind turbines, are most efficient, but four or five blades are quieter and more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
The angle of the blades is also important. Anything less than a 12-degree angle is too flat to move air efficiently. Look for blades that are angled 12-14 degrees.
While fans are not as big an investment as a new air conditioner, you don’t want to waste money. However, it’s worth the expense to spend more money on a fan with higher CFM and a better motor. A bigger, better performing motor can help boost the CFM but also reduce noise and wobbling. Since this is a device that may be running for several hours a day, you want something pretty quiet. DC motors are considered the latest and most efficient in ceiling fan motor technology and also the most expensive. Motors larger than 200 mm are more affordable but still considered good quality.
it is very crucial in electrical appliances as there is always a chance of malfunctioning of ceiling fans . In such cases, a warranty can help you fix the appliance or get a refund rather than wasting your own money on it again.
Top 5 Recommendation for ceiling fans Under 2000 :
1.Crompton Super Briz Deco 1200 mm Ceiling Fan
- premium decor fan, with best-in-class air circulation
- Sweep 1200 mm; Power consumption 70 W; Speed 400 RPM; Air delivery 210 CMM.Reversible Rotation: No
- Attractive designer shank covers with aluminium blades
- Anti-corrosive Aluminium blades for long life
PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 Ceiling Fan, 1 Motor, Set of Blades, Set of 2 Canopy, 1 Down Rod, 1 Shackle assembly, Instructions Manual and Warranty Card
WARRANTY: 2 year warranty provided by Crompton from date of purchase
2.Candes Star High Speed Decorative 1200 mm Ceiling Fan
- Motor, Double Ball Bearings, Matt Finish, Best Performance, BEE 5 Star Rating Star Fan.
- Suitable for Kitchen / Veranda / Balcony / Small Room.
- Blade Size: 1200 mm; Fan Speed: 400 RPM High Speed; Air Delivery: 230 CMM, Number of Speed Setting: 4/5, Dynamically Balanced Blades. Superior components for longer life!
- Number of Blades: 3, Power: 74 watts, Voltage: 220 V – 240 V, 100% CNC Binding
- WARRANTY SERVICE: 3 Years Warranty including 1 Year Extended Warranty which is activated by product registration.
3. Crompton Sea Wind 48-inch Ceiling Fan
- PRODUCT: Crompton’s corrosion resistant high performance fan with powder-coated blades for enhanced aesthetics
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Sweep 1200 mm, Power consumption 74 W, Speed 380 RPM, Air delivery 200 CMM
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: 100% copper motor, double ball bearings, dynamically balanced blades and
- STURDY: 2-piece construction to ensure stability and silent operation
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 motor, set of 3 blades, set of 2 canopy, 1 down rod, 1 shackle assembly, product manual along with warranty card
- Installation not provided by brand
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty provided by Crompton from date of purchase
4.Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm Ceiling Fan
- Blade size- 1200 mm (48 Inches). Blade material: GP. Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts.Remote:No
- Super reliable and efficient copper motor. Bottom Cover material: Aluminium
- Simple design for simple lifestyle. Top Cover Material: CRCA
- Number of Poles: 12 ; Power Consumption (in Watts): 40 ; Number of Speed Setting: 5
- Power consumption: 78 Watts. Downrod Length: 206 mm
- Comes in brown and white color options
- Inverter compatible
5.Polycab Zoomer DLX Economy 1200 mm Ceiling Fan
- Polycab High Speed Ceiling Fans to elevate your homes.
- High Speed of 400 RPM, Air Delivery of 225 CMM, Power Consumption of 75W, Sweep sizes of 1200mm and 99.99% pure copper winding.
- Double Ball Bearing: Polycab ceiling fans use double ball bearing that supports the motor and fan shaft at two locations. Such fans have reduced friction and perform consistently in any orientation.
- Stay Cool Motor: A uniquely engineered high speed ceiling fan motor that emits low heat even after running for hours. This greatly enhances the motor’s efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions about ceiling fans Under 2000:
Below are some of the most common FAQs, simultaneously with information on ceiling fans. Learning about these will allow you to pick the best ceiling fan in India.
Are ceiling fans better than floor fans?
Let us understand the advantages of a floor fan. A floor fan is portable and easier to install. It can be shifted anywhere you want. In contrast, a ceiling fan is fixed. But a ceiling fan offers more airflow and hence more cooling. Modern ceiling fans are also equipped with advanced technology. Therefore, if you want better cooling, yes, ceiling fans are a better option.
What is the best type of fan for a bedroom?
While there are various types of fans available in the market, here are a few things you need to keep in mind for selecting a fan for your bedroom. Usually, the length of bedrooms is smaller compared to halls. Since bedrooms are majorly used for relaxing and sleeping, you need a fan that provides sufficient cooling with minimal effort from you. Hence, we believe that a ceiling fan would be a better choice for a bedroom than any other fan.
Are 3 or 4 blade fans better?
Four blade fans are less noisy than three-blade fans and are better suited for rooms that require slow airflow, i.e., which already has a cooling appliance inside the room. Hence, the four-blade fan is a better option if you have an air cooler or an air conditioner. But three-blade fans are comparatively faster and more affordable.
That leads us to the conclusion of the article. We hope we could help you in your quest to find the best ceiling fans under 2000 in India.
Let us know which ceiling fan looks like the best one for you. If you require any more assistance, do let us know. We’ll be happy to help