This tutorial explains the top best Wireless Routers in India for 2021 with their price, features, and help you compare to select the best WiFi router:
Since Covid is still at its peak and Work from home is a new Trend internet usage has increased too, a router has become important part of our corporate professionals. Number of internet users in India and all over globe is rising every day, Wireless Router helps you connect your devices to Wireless internet.
Getting an Internet connection for high speed streaming on the go on one device is surely the common way but to get all your devices connected to internet you need Wireless router that matches your high speed and long range requirement and has all that fulfils your needs.
Selecting the right router will help you to not only access internet to stream videos, browse different websites and scroll through social media but also many more specially when it comes to Work from home, with wireless connection, but how to choose which is best for you !
Well this tutorial will help you with all your requirements in a Wireless router and choose the best one.
Below is the list of best Wi-Fi Routers in India:
- TP-link N300 WiFi Wireless Router TL-WR845N
- D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router
- TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router
- TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router
- Tenda AC10 AC1200Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit WiFi Router
Let’s see the features, Specifications and pricing of the WiFi routers listed above:
TP-link N300 Wi-Fi Wireless Router TL-WR845N comes with four working modes which are router mode, range extender mode, access point mode, and WISP mode Paarental Control and guest Mode. And is easy to manage and install using the TP-LINK Tether app on your mobile phone. It has advanced and exceptional performance, also considered best for playing online games, Voip calls and High Quality Video Streaming
- The TP-link N300 provides high speed wireless connectivity.
- Designed Well to match any room environment.
- Well compatible with the current Internet protocol version IPv6.
- The router comes with three 5dBi high gain Antennas for better Wi-Fi stability.
- Very easy to manage and install using TP-Li nk Tether app Via your Smart phone
As per the reviews, TP-link N300 Wi-Fi Wireless Router TL-WR845N has a good Wi-Fi range and works great in a 1000 Square feet area. It connects easily to multiple devices. Comes with an RJ-45 cable to connect with the ACT broadband connection. Connects with Chromecast , MI TV , APPLE TV ,Kindle, Xbox, Play Station and what not.
Price: cost of this Wireless Router is Rs.1199.00 as on Amazon. Click to buy
2: D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router
The D-Link DIR-615 N300 Wireless Router gives you high speed of upto 300 Mbps with frequency of 2.4 GHz. Which helps you to download, share, upload and stream with ease
- Advance security with WPA/WPA2 and firewall NAT, SPI, IP Filter, MAC Filter, DMZ, DDos prevention
- Support advance features like IPv6, TR-069, VLAN, static Routing etc
- N 300 Mbps wireless Router with high gain Omni Antenna. Dynamic IP (DHCP)
- Super simple to set-up with the D-Link Assistant Mobile APP Or with intuitive WEB GUI setup wizard
- RJ 45 compatible.
- Wireless type 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g.
As per the reviews, the D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router is idle for small office or home of 450 Square Feet area with Wi-Fi needs. The Wireless signal can easily go through walls within 10 meters distance. Comes in 2 Sizes and it won’t heat up even after non-Stop use for 24Hours
Price: Its available in 2 Sizes on Amazon
1.130.5 x 129.80 x 34 mm for Rs.1049.00
2.255.90 x 168 x 41.20 mm for Rs.999.00 Click to buy
3: TP-Link AC750 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router
TP-Link AC750 is best for a big office or a 3 BHK house and comes with Dual Band Wireless Cable Router offers a great network coverage. 3 external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage for high-speed wireless connection. And can be easily managed with any operating system.
- 750 Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps connections for 733Mbps of total available bandwidth. WiFi Range : 2 Bedroom Houses (3× Fixed Antennas)
- Antennas 3 external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
- Working Modes Router Mode, Access Point Mode, Range Extender Mode.
- Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Interface 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port, 4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
As per the reviews, TP-Link AC750 router is one of the best options for 3 BHK flats or 1500 Square feet area. It can work 24 hours Non-Stop without having any heating issues. Comes with Company warranty of 3 years, which adds another plus point, for anyone looking for a router for big office or home this would be the best option.
Price: cost of this Wireless Router is Rs.1429.00 as on Amazon. Click to buy
4: TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router
This is best for larger office space and bigger house, and can connect 7 or more devices at once, and provides a super high speed of upto 867 Mbps at 5GHz and Up to 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz with 4 External antennas. This Wireless router is compatible with Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Windows 10.
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band
- MU-MIMO Technology Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance
- Boosted Coverage Four external antennas equipped with Beam forming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals
- Access Point Mode Supports AP Mode to transform your wired connection into wireless network ,Interface 1× Gigabit WAN Port and 4× Gigabit LAN Ports
As per the reviews, it is easy to set up, and can connect upto 6-7 devices at a once. You could play UHD videos without any lag or signal issues. Overall, it is a good product and is a total value for money router.
Price: cost of this Wireless Router is Rs.2599.00 as on Amazon. Click to buy
5: Tenda AC10 AC1200Wireless Smart Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
The Tenda AC10 AC1200 router offers stable and wide coverage of Wireless connection. Best for a big office, you can have a multi-device connection and performance with new innovative MU-MIMO and Beam forming technology. You can connect 30 or more devices in your office or a big house with no Signal or speed issues. This Wireless router has a strong dual-band Wi-Fi signal with the generation 802.11ac wave 2.0 standards.
- AC10 is a high-performance Wireless router designed with full Gigabit WAN and LAN ports
- Strong dual band Wi-Fi signal for multi-wall penetration
- Innovative MU-MIMO technology
- Four clean-cut antennas for stronger Wi-Fi signal and wider Wi-Fi coverage
- 4 x 5Dbi Omni directional antennas, 4 Gigabit Ports, 867Mbps/5 GHz+ 300Mbps /2.4GHz
- 1 x Wan + 3 x Lan full gigabit ports , Powerful 1Ghz CPU + 128Mb DDR3.
According to the reviews, the Wi-Fi signals are super strong. Its very to setup, and the parental control feature works excellent. With this WiFi router, its easy to set up the guest network.
Price: cost of this Wireless Router is Rs.2399.00 as on Amazon. Click to buy
Selecting the best Wireless router is always a tough task. A lot of things needs to be considered while selecting the best WiFi router for your daily internet usage needs. A good information of what your apps would be and what number of devices you will be connecting should be the top factors to be considered. There are multiple products to choose from.
Today we have discussed the 5 best Wi-Fi routers in India, which will help you choose one that fits as per your requirements. According to me, TP-link N300 should be the best option if you want a WiFi router for daily use. Although, you can consider D-Link DIR-615 if you are going to be in a small space and TP-Link AC750 for large space office or home.
I hope that this tutorial has helped you find the best Wireless routers as per your requirements from the suggested products listed above.